For the feast this year, God has placed his name at the following locations:
- Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
- St. Catharines/Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- Mechelen, Belgium
- Kapiti Coast, New Zealand
- Margate, Kent, UK
- Cincinnati, OH
- Orlando, FL
- Pendleton, OR
- San Diego, CA
And let’s not forget the most important feast site: Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Terre Haute, Indiana, where God’s own end-time prophet commissioned to foretell most of the final events leading up to Christ’s return, but who right now doesn’t have the foggiest notion.
As Ron is unable to deliver new truths from God directly, he has designated some of his senior elders still drinking the Flavor Aid to do so. In addition to Johnny and Wayne, sermon titles and those delivering them are:
- Keeping the Feast – Jimmy Carlisle (Jimmy is from the Dallas area)
- Rejoicing in Fear – Mitch Williams (Mitch lives in Connecticut but may have grown up in Texas.
- The 1,000 Years – Willem Henderson (Ron’s new evangelist to keep the number at 3 after the loss of Terry)
- Changing the World – Greg Chipps (Ron’s IT support, having lost his family in changing jobs)
- Climbing Mt. Zion – Jim Jamieson (senior elder from Idaho)
- God’s Blessings – William Milne (senior elder from the UK)
- Peace in God’s Government – Steve Dalrymple (senior elder from Cincinnati. Also able to explain the theological significance of deep tissue massages)
- Our Incredible Journey – Leonard McGlynn (senior elder from Canada)
- A Call to Remembrence – Dave Conley (senior elder from Virginia)
These sermons are posted in a special page for feast sermons linked from the PKG website’s audio page. PDF transcripts are available for those interested in reading them. I expect that quite a few in PKG are holding off their departure until after the feast, and these sermons will only help them along.
Ron has often railed at me to go fishing. I’m going to move in the direction of his advice, but not exactly — I don’t fish. But I do
This from someone who died slowly then quickly from the inside after mocking God’s own prophet.
I plan to devote more time to my fishing alternative, but still plan to keep an eye on PKG and will keep up this blog although posting less often, probably not listening to sermons delivered by Ron’s surrogates. Hope you’ll check in from time to time and if you have any details on the train wreck that is PKG, please pass them along.